Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring Break?

The kids have been out of school for the past week and the house has not fallen in on itself. We have had a good week. Lots of tv, movies and video games. We also squeezed in a trip to town for time with Grandpa Schwartz and Great-Grandma Brown, a stop at the local Sam's to stock up supplies at home, then dinner with Grandma Fox. It was a really nice day with the kids and the weather.

Today is another story.

Yelling, fighting, hitting, hiding things from one another . . . blah - blah - blah. You would think I would learn that this would happen sometime. But I have to admit I am thankful there was not a full week of this behavior. And the weather - what is up with the weather? Monday it was 70 degrees, sunny, just beautiful! Today the weather guys are calling for snow. Yep snow. Not just flurries, but a storm. Expecting 4-7 inches by Saturday night. Are you serious? Wow. Well its a great thing that my wonderful husband thought to put a little more wood in the wood shed.

Speaking of which, I better go put another log on the fire . . .

Happy Spring Break all!
Bundle up!
Ha HA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment