Ok the time sure passes by when you have the holidays near, then a spur of the moment vacation, then back to school, then . . . . yeah you get my drift.
Instead of going back to post holidays and vacation and such for now, I am moving forward.
I have gotten a new facebook account and that is so addictive! Shame on me! But such is life and I need to get back to my online journaling. Yeah that's what it is.
We are in Spring Break this week and the kids have really enjoyed the 'break!' That is great. I have really enjoyed it too. I have gotten a lot of cleaning done and organizing and now I am catching up my blog. Not sure how many of you all get to my blog, but I guess if I do it just for me then thats ok. It's a nice way to remember days gone by.
I will try to go back and add in some of the events and holidays from the past 6 months but that will come when I have extra free time and let's face it: when you have 4 kids free time is a commodity! Ha HA HA!!
Enjoy life everyone!
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment