Ever have one of t-h-o-s-e days when your technical know how is outdated?? I'm having one of those days!
I upgraded my home pc
then found out the internal wireless card for my internet does not work with the new system. No one in town has the new card I need. No one in the neighboring town has what I am needing either. My dad (bless his heart!!) looked up what I needed for my new pc and helped me to order it - since I had no internet.
I bet you are wondering how I can post this??? well . . . . . .I had to re-installing the wireless internet card and then plug it all back in!!! What a mess! But I am temporarily on my old system and looking forward to the new system!!
I hope the new card comes soon. :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment