Thursday, May 14, 2009

It is official . . . . I am now a mom of a teenager-

Yes it is true. Thirteen- yes 13- years ago I was in the hospital. AND after 18 hours of induced labor, rising blood pressure, magnesium drips, endless 'checks'& no progression - I had my little darling beautiful girl!! (via crash-emergency C-section)
What a beautiful screaming squirmy opinionated girl!! (much like today!!)
Oh I am saddened by the passage of time and nearly passed out thinking that over half of her 'dependent-on-mom' life is over. In a few short years dating will begin. Then college. Oh My G-O-O-D-N-E-S-S!! I must savor every moment that this baby and I have together.
I am at a loss of wisdom in this area, but I know that my God will give me the courage to face the rough times and the turbulent times and that humor will get us all through.
What a sweet baby . . . . . . what a beautiful young woman.
Happy Birthday baby girl!






My how time flies.

No comments:

Post a Comment