Wow - another birthday in our house!! Two beautiful girls with birthdays within days of each other. What a blessing! and a busy time for mom! lol Emily is 10 today. I have brownies for her classmates. Will have to get them to the school soon. She opened an early birthday present with daddy last night as he is busy with work today. She got a very cute 'Birthday Girl' shirt and a pair of jean shorts. We will be going to dinner tonight with grandpa and great-grandma and the 'aunts!' Can hardly wait. My niece Alex turns 2 today too! We are having a party!!! I will bring a camera and post later.
Until then join me in a retrospect:


Below is one of my absolute favorite photos:

Your daughters are beautiful! What sweet precious gifts that keep on giving...sometimes a little too much, but all worth it! Hope both your girls had a wonderful birthday and I wish them another year full of love and hugs!
ReplyDelete