Yep it's my birthday! I love my birthday! I love the fact that both my sisters and my mom always call me and sing me happy birthday! (kind of a tradition that we have had going on for a while now) I also like getting together with my dad for dinner. I enjoy the time with him.
I woke up to my husband whispering 'happy birthday babe.' before long all the other kids were awake and wishing me happy birthday! What a great day!
I know there are plenty of you out there who would care less to celebrate your birthday. Around here we love it. It is a day all your own! There is no one out there just like you. Why not celebrate? I like to feel special and worthy and loved. Besides we are not celebrating how old you are- NO!!! We are celebrating that God allowed you to be in His creation called Earth. God gave you a purpose and whether it is to be a great mom or a great leader or just a great person who is a shining example of the Almighty, hey, you are worth celebrating!
So happy birthday to me and thanks to you, my family, for making my day great!
I love you all!
-Brandi
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment