Well it is our Anniversary. 14 years. Can't be that long! Really? I have a hard time believing we have been together that long. Seems like it was just a couple of years ago. But I looked at the calender and the funny thing is that we have really been together that long!
Now I don't usually write too much on my husband. He is a very private person. Never wants to toot his own horn or draw attention to himself but I do that for him every now and then. Today is that day.
Steve is a very loyal person. He is there through thick and thin, good and bad, pretty and ugly, good hair days and bad hair days - and there have been plenty of bad hair days! I am sure he will vouch for that. But for the past 14 years he has been a good husband. Put aside the everyday struggles and the arguments that we all have as married couples, we have done pretty darn good at being together!
Thanks hun for 14 years. And here's to 14 more!
Love you!
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment