Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy April Fools!

Good old-fashioned 'Tom-Foolery.' That is what this day is all about. Maybe the friskiness of springtime is a contributing factor too, who knows, but what I do know is that after years of not playing tricks I did a real doozey today!
Ever get the Family Fun magazine? (Great mag by the way!) Well they had a great tips for 'fooling' your kids. I tried one suggestion they had. As I am making the girls' lunches I remembered the article. So I opened an individual bag of chips and poured out the chips. Then I put some carrots in the bag and used double stick tape to reseal the bag. I am just giggling as I do all this! I packed the kids' lunches (out of the normal for me by the way) and then sent them off to school. I can hardly wait for the time when they get home and tell me about the carrots! I'll amend this post later as I get their stories.
Hope you all enjoy the harmless pranksters that are bound to bring you a smile!

***THE RESULT!! Well the kids caome home from School and I never heard a peep out of them!! I figuredthey would tell me some wild tales and be suprised on an on and on - but no. Tyler said she thought I was sneaky and Emily didn't comment at all. So much for my big career as a prankster! Next time I will hide in the closet with a gorilla mask and say 'boo' as they walk by.

No comments:

Post a Comment