I cannot believe it is the end of March!! My birthday was just yesterday . . . . right? Oh well.
March was busy, very busy. Girls were in the middle of indoor soccer, girl scouts, programs, musical practices, we celebrated my birthday, in laws birthdays, Steve and I's anniversary, and we had a snowstorm that left us without power for most of a Saturday. That was a blessing in disguise though. Thank you Jesus for causing us to slow down and enjoy those around us.
Well tonight I am going out to dinner with my dad and a sister to celebrate my birthday (late!). I am looking forward to it. I have been so busy that I can hardly get time to enjoy. Most of the time that I am at home with just Sam I am doing bookwork, catching up on laundry or house cleaning or some other project. I will be getting around to cleaning up broken tree limbs for the ice/snow storm that blew through last weekend. What an awesome display of God's almighty power. The storm left us with an ice covered everything and no power and the best part was time to sit around with family.
March was a blur and I sure hope April is slow enough that we can watch the flowers bloom and enjoy the sweet fragrance that the new blooms share.
Well so long March! It was good and onto April! April Fools, April Showers - we'll take it all!
Enjoy!
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment