Thursday, February 5, 2009

Cutesy - NO! Informative - yeah I guess.

I wonder at times if I will ever really have a cutesy little neat blog that everyone will just love to read.

Then I wake up from that dream.

There are a couple of blogs out there that I follow. They are so cute and inspiring and I feel so blah about my blog. But I guess my blog is informative if nothing else.
But who wants a timeline? Its the funny stories and the love for your kids or animals that just jump out at you when you read them that everyone wants! Well I am not sure if I can deliver on that - but I can keep you - my family (unless you have happened upon my blog by some weird accident or scrolling through) up to speed on the happenings of my clan here. So enjoy the reading and the updates of the kids and us as you read on.

No comments:

Post a Comment