Thursday, June 25, 2009

Batter Up!!!

You know it's softball season when your vehicles floorboard is full of sunflower seeds . . . .

WOW! What a season! We have had 3 girls on 3 different softball teams and managed to make the majority of their games. Kudos to the coach whose daughter is my daughters best friend, and takes my child to a bunch of games as I am trying to watch another one of my children. It has been a great summer for softball and I am having a blast watching the kids games!
The excessive heat (102 at 7pm) has taken a bit of the enjoyment out of sitting at the game but the excitement of the game has not wavered! I have enjoyed each of the girls bat, run the bases, throw and catch, and even score winning runs!!!
Way to go girls! Mommy is so proud!

2 comments:

  1. Ummm..what does it mean when you have sunflower seeds on the floorboard and softball season is over? I digress...
    Sounds like a whirlwind of fun...these are the sweet days of our lives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. one of these days I will have to get some pics posted but I am having loads of trouble just getting one photo to upload. So for now I guess I will have to be very verbally descriptive. :o)

    ReplyDelete