How can I do this? How can I possible teach my kids the meaning of share and getting along? I feel as I am a good example but then when someone new is around and wants to join in on the fun- my kids clamp down on anything that is 'theirs'. Makes me think of the scene in Finding Nemo- "Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine!"
Uugghhh!!!
I am just at a loss . . ..
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Hebrews 6:9
ReplyDeleteTrust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:6
Praying for you as I am constantly praying for me and my own!!!