Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Well I hope you all celebrated 2008 in style! It is kind of funny to look back on the previous year and see what all you have done, what you accomplished, whom you befriended, laughed with, cried with, said goodbye to, the things you didn't get done and the love you have given and got back in return.
What is your most memorable moment of 2008?
If you are like me there are too many to count! I love all my moments with my kids. Even if I am not as into the game playing as they are - sometimes moms get just down right tired!!!
What are your resolutions for 2009? Do you resolve anything or are you satisfied with all you are and are doing in the lives of your family?
I know there is always room for improvement in my life. I have made a few resolutions and Lord-willing I will accomplish some of it this year.

To you all:
Happy New Year and here's to feeling more than fine in 2009!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment