Thursday, November 20, 2008

Twilight Mania!!!


OK- I, along with about every other female in this family around here, are anxiously awaiting this movie!!!


I made an agreement with Tyler my oldest, if she read the first book, then I would take her to the movie on opening night. She finished Twilight in a week! and then started on New Moon. What an awesome accomplishment from this great 7th grade girl! I could hardly get her to read the paper much less a 400+ page book!! Way to go girl!

For any of you who are so clueless to not know what this book series/movie is about, the actress who plays Bella in the movie (Her name is Kristen.) She sums up this book/movie: It is a story about an impossible, improbable love story. The author says - What is more impossible than being in love with someone who could possible kill you? Take it from me - if you venture to pick up the book - you won't regret it.

Around here we have been teasing one another by texting a countdown of sorts on how long it will be till our movie time!!! We went to buy our tickets Monday night for Fridays showing. If by some strange chance you have not seen the trailer- here is a link:

http://www.twilightthemovie.com/

All of our daughters around here are reading the series. Tina has finished all four of the books (all in a few days mind you!) I have finished all 4 books too. Not quite as speedy as Tina though. Some of our girls are in different places - some in the 2nd book, some in the 3rd and one about a chapter away from finishing the 4th.


We are all on countdown notice at this point. We are less than 24 hours away! and all are giddy with anticipation!!!

This movie will not release fast enough!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment