Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Birthday Party!

Well, we made it through another birthday party! Abigail had 2 friends over for a slumber party. Aunt Dana showed up with her children, and we all went to the movies!! The kids loved Madagascar 2! It was a great kid movie! All the kids were laughing and giggling and eating popcorn-it was great! After the movie we all were singing songs as we skipped to the truck.
"You've got to move it, move it!"
It was alot of fun. In all we had 11 of us at the movie.
The kids were really good and I didn't have to worry too much about them staying up all night as some were crashed before we got home. AAHHHHHH!! Even so, we opened up a few presents and ate a bit of cake.
Abigail's friends were really sweet kids. We took them home about 11 the next day after a serving of chocolate-chip pancakes! yummy!!
Then Sunday afternoon we had family over to have some more cake and Ice cream. Can you tell that we are about caked out by this time every year??? I can hardly force myself to get into the kitchen and bake holiday treats because of this. (but you can never beat the smell of baking around the holidays - but that is another blog post - later!)
Anyway- we had a great family turnout and we all had lots of cake and I cheated on the ice cream by purchasing some Schwan's chocolate fudge ice cream cups. yummo!!
Abigail had a great time! Thank you all for coming out and eating cake and enjoying the day with us! I love having family around.
I have a few photos and a video that you should watch. Enjoy them all!








No comments:

Post a Comment