Friday, November 7, 2008

TOO FUNNY!!!

So I am getting some kitchen work done the other day and Samuel comes running into the kitchen laughing about some show he is watching and can hardly tell me about the show through all the giggling! Something about going fast and "ZOOM!!" and who knows what else I couldn't make it out but I am laughing along with him at this point. His laughing is a bit infectuous. So I tell him, "Wow! That sounds like a great show better watch more of that!" and off Samuel runs.


A bit later I go to my office and start on some work. Samuel comes running into the office laughing so loud and so much he is drooling! He starts talking about the truck and makes motions with his hands and starts laughing again!! Then off to the TV again.


Then about 10 minutes later he does it again. Comes running at my just giggling so much! I am lughing too and think I should really see what has him in stitches. I go to the tv and begin to turn the channel - I fugure it is Sponge Bob (and I really loathe Sponge Bob) when Samuel cries out, "NO MOM!! Don't change the channel I want to watch the truck!!!!


"OK OK OK" I say and then I change the channel back to figure out what he is watching . . . . It is Smokey & The Bandit 2!!!!




What a full circle moment for me. Whenever Steve watches Smokey & The Bandit (whether it is the first or the second movie), he just giggles and giggles like a school girl!!


Samuel - you are so like your dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment