Sunday, August 2, 2009

. . . . .Then- 20 years later . . .

I had my 20th High School Reunion at the end of July. What a great time to get back in touch with all the people I spent so many years of my life with them. We had a great weekend full of get togethers and touring the high school and seeing everyones families. Someone brought an old yearbook. Yee Gads!! Were we really that young?? Ha Ha! We all got good laughs remembering all that went on . . .
Go Grizzlies!

My high school . . . .

My awesome friend Charlotte


Great bunch of gals . . . Traci, Annette, Kim, Me, and Marcy.



I grew up with Jill. We lived next door to each other. She is an awesome person and glad to call her one of my friends! - We even use the same color of Clairol! LOL!


Here is the lot of us. Actually I figured we had about 25% of our class that were able to come.

Me, Kier, Michelle & Dayna. Great group of people.



Steve made fast friends with Amy's husband, Lanny, at the mixer Friday night over ciggarettes and a couple of beers. Amy and I have known each other since Kindergarten.

No comments:

Post a Comment