Welcome to the new Rising Roundup blog. I am hoping to update every major event (big or small) or at least every week.I am new to blogging so bear with me! Comments welcome!
I am hoping this is a great way for you to keep up with our ever-busy family. I got this idea from my sister. Maybe this will cut down on the carpel tunnel syndrome that I am bound to have after sending out family update emails as often as I do.
Well let me introduce ourselves!
Hello, our names are Steve and Brandi. We are mom and dad.
We have 4 children. Tyler, Emily, Abigail & Samuel.
We have a pet dog, Lucky. (the kids named the poor thing! I think they were feeling lucky to get a new puppy!) A Black Lab.
We are midwesterners and love where we live. Close to family and great friends. For those family we are not in immediate proximity to - well you are not too far to drive to visit! We try!
I sure hope you enjoy our blog. Comment me and let me know what I need to post, what you like and don't like. I will try to accomodate.
I will admit -I am cautious to what I put on my blog as to protect my family. yeah - I know - very protective mother. But -hey- thats me and I am ok with that.
Well enjoy and we'll be blogging later!


No comments:
Post a Comment